View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #55
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: why isnt brooklyn held to a higher standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Where the hell do you get these accusations from? Even @ NetsDaily, the biggest Nets forum on the planet doesn't believe any of that stuff. We're over Dwight, over LeBron and almost every Net fan I know hate PJ. And again, no one here believes we're being the Heat. Hell we'll be lucky to take a game or two. Just because VC3 says something that doesn't mean he speaks for every Nets fan.

My brother in law does the insurance for the Nets. My best friend is a Nets season ticket holder, he goes to every game. I go sometimes. I also know someone in concessions, and also in marketing. Another friend can get me free tickets, but only two or three times a year.

The nets still think they are getting a huge star and the fans at the games eat it up. People still think Dwight are coming. The ten of you on this board who most don't live in the area are not respresentative of the fan on the street. That's not a knock on you, you're all good fans. I wish you'd stop this KNICKS ARE EVIL stuff if we argue though, it Nets say something it's being analytical, if Knicks say something, it's bullying evil fans

Last edited by niko : 04-08-2013 at 06:42 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote