View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #32
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the oldest a woman could be for you to have sex with her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly

10/10 post sir

I've always wanted to bang an older white woman, but where in the world am I supposed to meet them in an environment natural to me? I already frequent bookstores and starbucks, I've stuck out like a mofo
bro.

anyway, my advice on that-- join various interest groups... whatever touches your fancy... makes you feel intrigued even if you're noob participant.

art workshop / classes
yoga meeting
depression / anxiety group
YMCA
paintball outings
community gardening
book discussion groups
cooking classes
organic food co-op
CC classes

...all yielded results for me. not that i aimed them to. just that it happens when you're in a field of interest and compatible women happen to be nearby. sane?

quick anecdote: one time after a long paintball day in which i'd been pretty fearless in my pursuit of enemy flag, we all reconvened for a few minutes before catching rides and sat and ate fruit... generally too tired to talk much after such long, long day.

then some 14yo super-cutie nearby said she wanted some watermelon, which i happened to have on plate, so i picked up a piece and held it near her mouth. she gulped quickly, looked a little surprised but somehow pleased... quickly turning to a look of tranquility. (WTF?)

so i extended the act, she played back repeatedly, and it became one of the most erotic things i've ever done with a female, bed or no bed.

anyway, to the story: her dad happened to be standing nearby looking like an angry thundercloud gathering strength, and that's as far as THAT went, i can assure you!

still, you just never know. just never.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote