View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:07 AM   #43
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the oldest a woman could be for you to have sex with her?

I love older woman.

I dated a girl who was 12 years older than me. (I was 20. She was 32) and she was very pretty. She was my manager at work at the time. It's how we met. Lol.
Started ****ing her and we both caught feelings.

Anyway. I've smashed girls anywhere from a year, 5 years older, 7 years older, even 20 years older. It's all good AS LONG AS they take care of themselves, are pretty, and a freak.

I love me some cougars.age limit? Depends. There's some really fine late 40 years olds who hit the gym. I wouldn't mind the pre menapause stage
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote