View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:33 PM   #45
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Well here's the great thing about this game: To me the SR wasn't even close to the best weapon in the game.

This points to the variety of play styles the game supports. This is something that I find a lot of other shooters struggle with. Cover based ones especially. You enjoyed long range fights, I assume this means you often found the high ground. I too found the high ground, but not to assume a firing position, but to get a fix on all of my enemies. I enjoyed running around, getting up close and personal and augmenting my style with gear and vigors.

So to me the best weapon in the game without a doubt was the shotgun, and now I used my code to unlock Comstock's China Broom Shotgun and I am sweeping (HAHAAAA!) through the game second time through.

You really truly can play this game a multitude of ways and nothing is forced on you as far as strategy. That's the mark of a good open FPS.

Good point, I died almost every time trying to run and gun, probably misused vigors. Even tho, its definitely fun going all blast with shotgun, as it was my second gun for the most of the time.

Im currently thinking about getting first 2 bioshock's cause I never played them. This one impressed me a lot.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote