View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #34
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Ultimate Official iOS / Android Thread

Bumping when iMessage is down?

I thought about grabbing that game. It seems like I'd be interested in it, but I don't want to lose a couple bucks over it. I'll wait and see if it's free for a day.

However, I have tried Mailbox and absolutely fallen in love with it. Interface is nice. I love the ability to easily archive in it. But most importantly the remind me later (I can't remember what the actual name of the feature is) is brilliant! works like a charm. It sounds like a crazy lame idea, but it's shockingly good. Helps when I get important messages in class and I need to respond to the email at a later time when I have a computer in front of me, or if I'm busy to read whatever it is later. Sometimes, I'm prone to forget for a few days.

Only bummer is right now it's gmail only, but it's expanding soon.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote