View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #42
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

Here's the perspective of another Clippers fan on this game

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...74#post8428779

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i really miss when fouls were called when players got knocked to the ground

Quote:
it's okay. superstars win in the playoffs, not systems. clippers win in 6 games at max.

Quote:
i hope whoever stole papabitch's chain buries it in the ocean without swimtrunks. bitch.

Quote:
slim dunk >>> timmy dunc
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote