View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 05:06 AM   #1335
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Stop wasting this good mojo and somehow start the playoffs now.
I agree. The same thing you said in the game thread I said earlier somewhere on the Knicks forum.

I'm really afraid we'll cool off when it matters the most. We started the season 18-5 and we were shooting lights out. After that we played mediocre at best for the next 40 games or so.
Then we started to play well and shoot lights out again.

We got to cool off sometimes and I'm afraid it will happen in the playoffs,and to be fair,the Celtics are probably the worst opponent in case that happens.
Not only you lose your confidence when you're missing the shots but they also play mental games and toy with your mind even more.

God,I hope we'll be able to sustain this play in the playoffs,at least in the 1st round.
But knowing Knicks luck,the opposite is bound to happen.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote