View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:23 AM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: be honest: your ever sent a dick pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I seen the singer of Minus The Bear's dick. he's uncircumcised but pretty big.

I don't know what's gayer, having contact with Minus The Bear or talking up some other dude's dick.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote