View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:25 AM   #15
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: be honest: your ever sent a dick pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
if i didnt date ditsy art school girls i would have no f*cking clue who Minus the Bear is and secondly....wtf

I seen his wife's tits too, they are no good

I only know them because the guitar player was in a band I liked and my friend bangs the singer.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote