Thread: MLB Thread 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:26 AM   #302
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
I hope the A's stay, a lot of great baseball in the east bay
early 70 A's
late80's/ealry 90's A's

i really hope they can get the a park in Oakland or the surrounding areas
or
renovate the coliseum if the Raiders ever move out

I understand the history. Trust me I do.

But I also understand that the market may, more than likely, increase if they find another home.

I would actually prefer that if they stay close enough they just continue to be the Oakland A's. Or like the Fremont A's of Oakland in San Jose.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote