View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:49 AM   #12292
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Evil Dead - 8/10 Very pleased with this film as a fan of the original trilogy. I prefer the original trilogy for the humor, but what this lacked in humor it tried to make up by being more intense and bloody

Jurassic Park (IMAX 3D) - 9.5/10 I already knew this is a 9.5 for me because I have seen it many many times before, which is why I had to catch it on a big screen with giant speakers. The 3D was not the reason I went, but it was cool to see it in that form since I've seen it 2D many times before. Usually, I stop noticing the 3D in a movie after the first 10-15 minutes. In this movie, that mostly stayed true, but there were moments that I noticed it again, and one scene in particular was actually made quite a bit cooler in 3D (when the girl is falling through the ceiling and the camera looks down at her while a raptor is jumping up to get her. Probably the best post-production 3D I've seen (so this excludes movies like Prometheus and Avatar).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote