Thread: Draft 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 03:01 AM   #4
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Draft 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Hardaway Jr is the only guy I like.

We could get a better and cheaper backup big out of the D-League. Yes, that is how disappointing this draft is.
Agreed. I think he's the pick if he's on the board.

But depending on how McAdoo measures at the combine I think he should get a strong look. If he has tweener size no, if he measures at a solid PF height definitely work him out.That listed height of 6'9 is probably gonna turn into a 6'7 though.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote