View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 03:37 AM   #50
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I just finished Bioshock Infinite and was very surprised and pleased with how much I enjoyed it. I always thought the series would be a little too sci-fi for me but I was totally hooked with this one. I haven't played the original though. Do you guys think it's possible to go from Infinite back to the first one (which I never played) and still have an enjoyable experience?
Yes. Infinite doesn't ruin much about the original Bioshock storywise. There's no skyline obviously, but you still get guns and super powers. Only thing I didn't like was the hacking minigame, which gets really annoying.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote