View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:18 AM   #27
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: be honest: your ever sent a dick pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
When i was young and stupid(er) texts were just "Text" so you couldn't do this. Serious question: Did that work? Did sending a picture of your dick lead to something? Seems bizarre...

Never did for me really, generally send them to girls that know you want to f*ck them already. In HS it was just to see a girls tits. Similar to flashing on MSN with a webcam. Easier to get a broad to send you nude pics if you send her one. All the other times for me was mostly just bordem or just f*cking around.

Generally send them to slutty chicks too. I never did it too girls I actually wanted to pickup, just the girls you might end up banging.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote