View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rufus, are you really a dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Somebody else said you were a dentist in the witch's thread. I was not sure if they were just saying it to have a childish dig at the british stereotype.

so, how important is flossing? my teeth are pretty good but not as good as 1 year ago my dentist said. I hardly ever floss though and neither does anyone I know.

Is flossing in America as common as basic tooth brushing?

It's hard to get people to do it on a regular basis because it's more time-consuming than brushing, but if you can get into the habit of flossing 1 time a day it makes a world of difference in your oral health, even adds years to your life, real talk.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote