Thread: Draft 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Draft 2013

I agree he might not have the type of mindset to be a success but I don't think he's a dumbass like Tyrus (few are), but I think he actually wants to get better, but could go either way depending on where he goes..I think with our more veteran bigs he'd be a good project to take on, given how much they bust their asses they'd be a good example, and whip him into shape.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote