View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default When a proffessional player comes out gay...

It's going to be a story for all of about 27 seconds, unless it's a huge name (like Lebron) where the story will be THAT player and that he's gay, not big because of just the gay angle.

It's the biggest non story in the world and it gets so much coverage. Does everyone think honestly that no team has a player the other players know are gay? Out of 3 major sports, all those teams, not one?

I can't wait till the Dallas Cowboys 19th cornerback on the practice squad announces they are gay and ESPN tries to brand the person a national hero. Note: GAYS ARE NOT BANNED FROM PLAYING.

Bump this if i'm wrong...will be a total non story.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote