View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When a proffessional player comes out gay...

I think if it is the NFL and the player is an active starter it will be a huge story...

a former SF 49ers scrub came out just last year and it got little news...the player needs to be active and he needs to be a starter, someone that actually has a key role

in the NBA it would still be big I think but just not as big as the NFL, mostly due to the fact that the NFL is much more popular in general as well as more "macho"

a football locker room is one of the most homophobic settings there is...anyone here that has played football I am sure heard the word "f@g" on a daily basis not only from teammates but perhaps even the coaches as well...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote