View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #54
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah you can go back and play Bioshock. Infinite so far doesnt have much to do with the first Bioshock. I actually might play Bioshock again as I missed the one achievement of beating it on the hardest difficulty without using Vita Chambers. If you're an achievement hound like myself and you do play Bioshock? The very first board before you go into the machine? Make sure you get the 1st recorder. If you miss this? You cant go back to this level and get it. you'd have to do the entire game all over to get all 100. The starting level is the only level in Bioshock you cant go back to for obvious reasons. Not much of a spoiler but I figured I'd save you the time of playing thru it again. I did and had no problem.

The story, the enviroment is night and day when you play it. That game is amazing.

As far as collectibles in this game and Bioshock 1 and 2? I used youtube helper guides. Just ran thru each level and searched for them. Some I already had but again it wasnt that time consuming for me honestly. I also was able to loot extra stuff I overlooked, unlock safes etc etc
Appreciate the advice. Hate when I accidentally overlook something in a game only to not be able to go back and get it later, so thanks for that heads up too, because I think I'll be hitting up the original Bioshock next.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote