View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:02 AM   #28
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rufus, are you really a dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
Would that make my breath like horseshit to other people?
Do you brush your tongue? While a lot of odor causing bacteria exists between the teeth (this is evident when you floss too sometimes if you don't brush for a couple days), your tongue contains an enormous amount of bacteria. While a lot of it is good for breaking down food, other bacteria causes the order. Brushing your tongue softly not to damage it (taste buds) will help with the stinky breath issue.

While I'm not a dentist I've done this in the past and it does help.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote