View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:18 AM   #25
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
In America atleast we were always taught that Hitler killed loads of gypsies, along with communists and trade unionists and homosexuals and polish, maybe they don't talk about the holocaust in europe as much as they do in US schools.

Also, not all are dirt poor. My cousin worked for the UN in Kosovo. This is what he told me about 7 years ago so I don't know how it is now. But apparently the gypsies dress in dirty clothes and beg on the streets there while at the same time they own the biggest mansion in the city and several expensive sports cars. They all team up their money together over there and they earn alot. Of course I'm not saying they live in the lap of luxury, but not all of them have it as bad as you'd believe based on how they often look begging in the streets. In Oslo too I remember there is a graveyard next to Frognerparken, the biggest park in the city, and the largest and most expensive grave belongs to a self proclaimed "Queen of the gypsies". That's what it said on her tombstone atleast. It was atleast twice as big as any other graves in the graveyard, complete with a massive color photo and loads of fresh flower bouquets around the grave. Other graves were dirty and hers was polished. Pretty sure Henrik Ibsen was even buried there and the gypsy queens grave dwarfed his.
Theres also truth here. They organize begging rings and move to other countries. But i am too tired right now.

Little known fact is that Bulgaria is the only country that saved its jews during WW2. 45k lives were saved. On paper we were Germany ally but in reality not. After the war began Hitler quickly reached our north border with 1.5 million well trained and cutting edge technology army for the time. We had two chances to comply with them or fight them. We let them pass through the territory but never a single bulgarian sodlier fought on their side. Greece denied the same request and were crushed in 1 week.
Jewish lobby is much stronger in the USA and thats the reason they talk more about that piece of history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Yep I agree with you though, they're one of those races I never hear anyone defend if a racist remark is made about them. Not cool.

They deserve it, trust me.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote