View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:24 AM   #2988
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Seriously Natalie Dormer is doing such a good job. I didn't care for Margaery in the books, but she is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters on the show.

And I'm guessing Mace Tyrell shows up for Joffrey/Margaery's wedding next season.

There are a few things that I feel like the show has done better than the books, and Margery's more aggressive personality is one of them.

The other big one would be the complete re-write of Talisa, Robb's wife, who's sort of a two dimensional maguffin in the book.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote