View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:15 AM   #2350
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Thats awesome. Going up on mine "who has the best life list" which is hella trending lately.

I wouldn't rate myself too high mane

but I guess the grass is always greener on the other side

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
If Pookie can skull f*ck the universe, while you're being his hype man, that will blow my mind. Your titles will be Masters of the Universe.

count me in.
althoug I sometimes wonder why everytime I do something with Pookie, it ends up with some ugly skullfucking session :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Stop bitching about your life BWM, it ain't that bad. At least you're not Canadian.