View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #29
millwad
Banned

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
I though you were Romanian. Yeah theres a huge difference. Whole eastern Europe is plagued by them Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia and so on.

Cry me a river, in Sweden we have alot of issues with "ethnic" Romanian and Bulgarian foreign workers as well.

Quote:
These people ethnically do not belong to any of the mentioned nations. They are believed to originate from India, but no one knows for sure. The thing is that they are born here and according to the constitution they get citizenship. And on their ID/Passport under nationality it says Bulgarian/Romanian, you get the picture. I believe the situation is the same in many countries around the world, if a person is born on your land he gets citizenship.

They do belong, I feel embarrassed by just reading your post because it's full of prejudice and stupidty and the first gypsies arrived to Europe around 1500 years ago. In you country, Bulgaria, there are reports that indicate that gypsies have been there since the 13th century which is even before your country existed.

Quote:
That tactic i think was massively used by emigrants from north African countries that want to migrate to France. For instance a whole family enters illegally France, while the wife is pregnant in the 8th month, she gives birth there and there you go a brand new citizen of France. And the whole family gets to stay and is entitled to social benefits.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, if you really believe that you get citizenship just because you gave birth to your child in that particular country you're either ignorant or you live in an imaginary world. Sweden is one the most immigrant friendly countries in the world and even here that doesn't work.

Quote:
Back on the gypsies, they have been around for couple of hundred years. Their population has exploded in the last 20 years for some reason(after the fall of the communism). They usually live in a separate neighborhood which in most cases looks like the 3rd world. I've seen many pictures from Romania where they live in tents or abandoned buildings. They are uneducated, barely speak local languages. In my country the people that speak proper Bulgarian is probably less than 1 in 1000 (personal observation). They steal a lot (usually metal to sell for scrap or copper wires), domestic crime is something usual. Two weeks ago there's a dispute in one of those neighborhoods, two dead.

A couple of hundreds years is in fact since the 13th century.
Also it's bogus that 1 of 1000 gypsies speak Bulgarian, 7.5% of the Bulgarian gypsies have your language as their mother tongue.

Quote:
Gypsies are recognized as good dancers/singers. But i hate their music because its moraly degrading and resembles too much oriental music.

You hate everything about them so there's no surprise that you hate their music as well. Personally I couldn't care less what you think about their music but you're writing alot of misinformation.

Quote:
There was another publication about gypsies in Germany. There are LOTS of compaints, becasue some of them moved there, took over an abandoned building and settle there. And basically continue with their usual lifestyle filling for social benefits, which they are entitled to because they are EU citizens (which in western europe are IN SEVERAL TIMES higher than eastern) dumpster diving, a bit of stealing, begging, prostituation and so on.

I like the fact that you seem to believe that people actually like stealing, begging, dumpster diving and prostitution.

Quote:
Physical they look different from ethnical, they seem to shorter than average bulgarians, and also their skin color is from light brown to dark brown. Very much resembling Indians.

You've obviously never met a person from India if you really do believe that they look like gypsies. I would definitely say that "ethnic" Bulgarians look much more the same as the gypsies compared to gypsies and people from India.

Quote:
Couple of years ago France was so fed up with them they deported 1000 of them back to Romania and Bulgaria. Heres report this time about Norway complaing about them and even threatening to leave Shengen because of the problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYUCse8D7Oo
The 1000 that were deported from France, were given 50(or 500 cant remember exactly) Euro and free plane ride back "home". Another win for the multicultural society of EU.

Well, they do in fact belong in Bulgaria and Romania so I don't see anything wrong with that.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote