View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #30
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rufus, are you really a dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Not gonna lie

I was really looking forward to being enlightened towards my first post, and question to the resident dentist.

I get home, grab the Internet machine, eagerly check the dentist thread, and I am left in the dark with no shining answers. I was all like

Your question is not one I can answer as I don't know you or your dentist or the condition of your teeth. My gut feeling is that your dentist is gay and wants your man pussssy.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote