View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #113
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Margaret Thatcher RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

Yeah, insurance is not on the liberal part of that chart either.

I have actually worked in several of the industries on the left side of that chart.

Currently, I'm a site-specific textile artist who pays the bills doing Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi massage. I would have to say that I don't think me or my colleagues are overly liberal.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote