View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my top 15 QBs that have no ring

I didn't want to include Jurgensen because the majority of his career was before the Super Bowl Era...I had given him thought though

I gave Trent Green a look too and decided he can't make this list

Roman Gabriel, hmm...I don't know much about him...I'll check it out

Brunell isn't quite there I don't think

and yeah I guess Rivers should be mentioned along with Vick and Romo...he is working up to it like they are
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote