View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 10:01 PM   #38
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: This can't be Nas' daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Why do people say this shit? Age of consent is 16 in Michigan as it is in most states.

Born & raised in California. I haven't lived outside of California since I was 6 yrs old, so other consent laws don't apply to me.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote