View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #12293
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Just walked in from The Place Beyond the Pines.

I really loved it. I'll give it something high 80s.

I won't get too much into it. But I will say it had two really good performances by younger kids, one giving off genuine douche chills. And it was a really uniquely told story, with some crazy act breaks. The gripe I can see people having is that those act breaks left a couple things on the table, but I'm plenty alright with that.

And for the sake of full disclosure, a very good friend of mine did a lot of work editing this thing, so I'm pre-inclined to like it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote