View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #41
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rufus, are you really a dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
So when you do normal checkups do you tell people they have awesome teeth or what?

Your answer was not helpful at all, I'm disappointed.

I tell everyone their teeth look terrible. How the fukc do you think I make a living?????

I also answered your idiotic question on the previous page.

Last edited by rufuspaul : 04-12-2013 at 11:15 PM.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote