View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 04:59 PM   #22
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Unclear if D-Rose will play this season

I don't think anything has been pre-determined and I think nothing has been said officially because they truly don't know. Maybe Derrick, a few in his circle and a few in the organization know but they are keeping it very secret.

The one thing I really think is that if they had already made up their mind on him not coming back next season he wouldn't be pushing himself so much and participating fully in practice and scrimmaging 5 on 5 if he wasn't trying to come back this year. I really think he is trying to be back for the playoffs. I'm still keeping hope alive that he'll be there, but if not I'll understand.

One rumor i've heard and read is that if he doesn't play the entire regular season that the Bulls can get insurance to pay his salary and he can still then go ahead and play in the playoffs. I don't know how true that is. Does anyone here know how that works?
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote