Thread: 2k13 team-up
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2k13 team-up

I don't know what most of your post means, but I play Team-Up all the time on PS3. I hate playing random matches because if the team isn't to everyone's liking or some other sorry excuse like that, people start quitting. And once 2-3 people quit, everyone else follows suit until there's only 2-3 people left.

The most annoying thing is when you actually play in someone's locker room and everyone waits for 10 people to join, there are almost always a few idiots who quit once the game starts, which pisses me off because it's like, if you didn't want to play, why the hell did you join?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote