View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:38 PM   #87
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

Damn rose, even in 2k?

I think they should trade Robinson for a legit sg. Maybe oj mayo or Evan turner? Booze is awesome as usual, they are probably are the top in rebounding I'm guessing? Bulls have good depth in forwards but they should look for a legit backup C, if Noah is injured.. they are f*cked. Perhaps we can acquirea diaw? What's your center depth chart? kinda lazy to go through the thread, I'm on my phone haha
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote