View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #55
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I just finished Bioshock Infinite and was very surprised and pleased with how much I enjoyed it. I always thought the series would be a little too sci-fi for me but I was totally hooked with this one. I haven't played the original though. Do you guys think it's possible to go from Infinite back to the first one (which I never played) and still have an enjoyable experience?
Glad to hear that, because I'm not into the sci-fi type games at all. Hell, outside of COD, GTA, and RDR I don't really get into non-sports games period. But after seeing the trailer and doing some reading on this one, I've talked myself into getting it. I'm just waiting for the end of the semester because I'm swamped with papers, finals, etc. in the next month or so.

I do have a question, though. Is this a game where I'm going to be lost if I didn't play any of the other games in the series?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote