View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 01:22 AM   #37
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation
Default Re: Andrew Wiggins' school commitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
That's fair and what I assume Wiggins thought (the ESPN stuff).

FWIW, the Jenkins ESPN guy deleted his account. lol...

imo, he's still waiting on Bullock and McAdoo to officially declare or come back. It's the only thing that makes sense to me, as the other schools already have their rosters set (except Noel, but he's leaving right?) and he's made the visits with a sufficient enough time to draw a decision. Of course I might just be looking at this through my Carolina blue glasses. I'd love a UK perspective on this. As well as the other two schools.

For a guy who seemingly wants the process to be over with, he's taking a good while to decide. I'm trying to think of answers as to why. It's not like he's drawing a huge amount of attention to himself (ie building a brand), other than the obsessive fans following his every move. And that's not his doing.

I don't know what he's going to do, I gave up a long time ago trying to infer this or that from little things recruits do or say.

He probably enjoyed being the only uncommitted guy at the all star games, it's certainly possible he genuinely hasn't made a decision yet. I kind of just trust Cal, he usually gets what he wants.

I'd think it's UK or UNC though, I'd be surprised if he went anywhere else.
ukfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote