View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:13 AM   #44
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andrew Wiggins' school commitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan22
The only thing Cal does different is that he doesn't hold players back when it's time to decide on the NBA, and he plays a system that is attractive to recruits.

if you're implying there's anything else going on at Kentucky that's not going on at other schools, then I have to take issue with that
I'm not implying anything, I don't think Cal "cheats" more than any number of other programs. But if you think he's pulling in 6 top 30 kids or whatever he has this year specifically because he's not going to try and stop them from going pro you're naive. if you think Cal's the bullshit NCAA definition of "clean" you need to take the blue glasses off.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote