View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #57
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Glad to hear that, because I'm not into the sci-fi type games at all. Hell, outside of COD, GTA, and RDR I don't really get into non-sports games period. But after seeing the trailer and doing some reading on this one, I've talked myself into getting it. I'm just waiting for the end of the semester because I'm swamped with papers, finals, etc. in the next month or so.

I do have a question, though. Is this a game where I'm going to be lost if I didn't play any of the other games in the series?
Like Qwyjibo said, it's definitely not necessary to play the previous games. This was my first Bioshock and everything still played out wonderfully. I will say, it might help to come into things with an open mind. I made myself buy into things from the get-go, and that made the experience that much more enjoyable (as opposed to being pessimistic and insisting the game "wow" me).
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote