View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #5
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Best 2 Guards of this years draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Oladipo is the dude with the Wikipedia page. He's shooting 44% from 3?...thats'.....interesting. His stroke doesn't look refined and his mechanics looks a bit off from the highlights I just watched. I like his cutting and off the ball movement - and definitely his length and defense - but has the feel of great role player.....rather than what I'm seeing on his...........epic Wikipedia page.

McLemore looks like a straight 2....pure shooter and decent movement off the ball. He's probably in the vein what I'm looking for offensively. The mock draft I'm reading has him projected to go 1st.......so it will be a stretch for Minesota to get him.

I thought Muhammad would be a top 5 prospect? Can he play SG?

he was until he exposed himself as a volume shooter (not in a good way) and his selfish attitude. oh and there's the birth certificate ordeal, not that it makes much a difference considering how inconsistent he was this year. He'll be in the top 10, top 5 if he impresses in workouts, which im sure he is capable of if he gets himself into the shape he was in before the suspension. Question is will he be man enough and bold enough to do group workouts or will he do only individual workouts...if its the latter, he will have probably convinced himself that being top 10 is good enough and no need to risk playing against other wings
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote