View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #60
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Like Qwyjibo said, it's definitely not necessary to play the previous games. This was my first Bioshock and everything still played out wonderfully. I will say, it might help to come into things with an open mind. I made myself buy into things from the get-go, and that made the experience that much more enjoyable (as opposed to being pessimistic and insisting the game "wow" me).
Well, I'm going to have more free time on my hands this summer than usual, so I may just buy both Bioshock games and play them.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote