View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #53
dd24
College superstar

Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Well, there's no chance of getting Marcus Smart now.... he's staying in college for another season for some crazy reason. It doesn't make much sense for a guy who was predicted to be in the top 3 picks in the draft to stay. That typically hasn't helped anybody in the past. Also, James McAdoo is staying at UNC. He would've been picked somewhere after 20. I can see why he would stay because he didn't have the season he should have and was supposed to be a top 10 pick in the preseason. If he plays well next season he could bring his status back up.

Nonetheless it looks like we'll be drafting where we have been the last few seasons........ I'm so bummed out about that. This season was the season I was hoping to actually get a top pick and turn things around. We have our front line. We could really use a back court player. I guess I'm hoping a guy like Shabazz falls to us now. Maybe Trey Burke will, but he could very well be a top 5 pick. He is the best PG in the draft and that is the most important position in the NBA. I guess we have to hope for a blockbuster trade.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote