View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #457
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Pissed off!

I was doing Bench last Saturday (by myself) and was doing a record best for me 240lbs. Got to 9 reps (and for some reason) thought I had one more left in me, BIG MISTAKE!. As I brought the bar down I completely failed, I couldn't lift the bar off of me so I decided to rest it on my chest (<<<<super idiot!!) as I did this I felt two pops go off in my rib cage.

Now I have cracked ribs and it's going to take 3 to 4 weeks to heal. Now I can't really do any training and the momentum I was building towards summer is pissed down the drain.

F**K!

Learn from my mistake. If your working without a spotter, and your not sure if you have one more rep in you or not <<don't push it. Better safe than sorry.

Still hurt!

Been doing mostly Calisthenics. With Shrugs and Curls being my only weighted exercise . Just hoping this injury goes away soon!
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote