View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Joakim Noah joins film about fallen phenom Lenny Cooke

Always thought this was an interesting Lenny Cooke clip, titled, "Remember When We Played With Lenny Cooke?". Cooke transferred into this guy's school in 2001 and as you all know, he was NBA-talent-in-waiting at that time. Can you imagine someone like that randomly moving in and joining your team? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5wfp4nN4v8

I'm pretty sure if I were a high school guy coming through that program and maybe being its primetime player, I'd have been a little immature and jealous when a random NBA prospect came to town and started selling out my gym and throwing down alley-oops on the very first play.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 04-17-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote