View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #22
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should we somehow try to get rid of Amare?

Woody just said Amare isn't even running yet.

So we're supposed to believe a guy who isn't even running yet is going to be a significant factor in ANY round of the playoffs? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I've heard this story before. Time to move forward as if he isn't going to be here and if he ever does return, he'll be a role player for a few minutes just to add to what we already are doing. The days of "can Amare n Melo play together" are over. Nobody needs to be trying to build around him anymore if he can't stay on the court. As far as I'm concerned, Amare isn't a Knicks player. He's a Knicks debt.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote