View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 03:59 PM   #51
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockAHoe
I can see it right now... Lebron james will start a company that finds the cure for aids, chlamydia, and world peace. If I were bill gates I would be in a state of depression, because you know that when LBJ sets his mind to it only total armageddon could stop the man....
I agree that it was a crazy thing to say. But, we have to remember, he was only 19 years old (or maybe 20.. don't remember) when he said it. I think a bit of immaturity can be expected and tolerated.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote