View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 06:52 PM   #10
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is the 2014 NBA Draft gonna be one of the GOAT Drafts?

I he didn't want this kind of negative feedback he should have explained his position better. Nobody is 2nd guessing McAdoo, who was projected to be a lottery pick before the season and whose stock fell during the season. It makes sense. Anybody who is a top 5 pick you are going to 2nd guess though. I'm just saying I'm pretty sure Smart isn't friends with Jared Sullinger. At least Sullinger had the excuse that he had a chance at winning a championship. Smart doesn't even have that. It just leaves everybody wondering why.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote