View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs fire coach Scott!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
yeah, but dwight and shaq could be nightmares to coach, i dont think kyrie is close to those two, when it comes to outlandish personalities
Nah, I'm not even worried about Kyrie despite his minor problems in the last handful of games. Dion would be the guy I would be more concerned about and I do think he is going to be a very good player. Not on the Dwight/Shaq level of dominance, likely, but a guy who will have serious weight within the organization.

I don't want to make it seem like Dion has been a headache, because I don't think he has (as far as I know). He had some issues his freshman year in college and that's pretty much been it.

I'm just tossing out random thoughts as I ponder new coaching options.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote