View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #25
DukeDelonte13
NBA rookie of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Cavs fire coach Scott!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Nah, I'm not even worried about Kyrie despite his minor problems in the last handful of games. Dion would be the guy I would be more concerned about and I do think he is going to be a very good player. Not on the Dwight/Shaq level of dominance, likely, but a guy who will have serious weight within the organization.

I don't want to make it seem like Dion has been a headache, because I don't think he has (as far as I know). He had some issues his freshman year in college and that's pretty much been it.

I'm just tossing out random thoughts as I ponder new coaching options.

Not worried about Dion. He's a gym rat that lives with Mom. Instead of clubbing or partying he's at Cle Clinic courts and has been rumored to set up special shoot arounds for himself at the Q. On one of the later Byron Scott radio shows he revealed that Dion opened up post all star break and started letting him, other assistants, and a few other players into his world. He's extremely guarded given the kind of upbringing he's had.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote