View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #31
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Cavs fire coach Scott!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I feel for Byron.

It's not his fault LeBron split a week after he got hired

It's not his fault his 2 best players are made out of glass

It's not his fault the front office has wasted more top-5 picks than Michael Jordan (Waiters and Tristan are good don't get me wrong, but I still don't think they were top 5 worthy. Top 10-15? Yes. But not top 5)

It's not his fault Cleveland's not exactly a market that draws in big free agents

With that said though, the defense thing killed him and understandably so. I don't blame Scott. I'm upset that they fired him. But I do understand WHY they fired him.

TT broke a cavs record for ORBS in a season and was the second best Offensive rebounder in the league behind z-bo and a consistent double double guy at 21 years old, plus he has great intangibles. he was drafted on potential. Only bigs from his class you can make a case for are better than him right now is faried.

Dion Waiters is def. a top 5 rookie in last years draft. Don't really know what you smoking/huffing.

Grant turned two "reaches" into two very solid picks and you act like they f*cked their draft up? Did you watch this past season?
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote