View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #33
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs fire coach Scott!?

I was initially scratching my head in the moments following both the TT and Waiters picks. Both guys have shown so far that they were worthy of the picks, imo. Of course, two and one years into their careers -- respectively -- you aren't going to know exactly what these guys will amount to, but the point is both guys have shown a lot of promise...

Which is what you're hoping for in a draft pick. Not many guys step into the league and stand out immediately the way Kyrie did.

I'm happy with both guys at this stage. To say the drafts were "blown" is ridiculous, especially this early in the process.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote