View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #45
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs fire coach Scott!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
When has Gilbert shown the inclination to pay top dollar for a first-class coach?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mike Brown and Byron Scott probably didn't break the bank in contract terms.

Is Gilbert ready to beckon to PJax, just to show people that he's serious?
For a coach? I'm not sure what he has spent on a coach, but the Cavs have been consistently at or near the top in the league when it comes to payroll over the last decade.

After James left, he bought Baron Davis' bloated contract for an additional shot in the lottery, which turned out to be Kyrie Irving. The next year, he did the same thing with Luke Walton's ludicrous contract to get more draft picks.

I'm not sure who the next coach will be, but the one thing I'm pretty sure of is that the decision will not be made based on dollars and cents.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote